Required 1 January 2022, MPR/UPR(Negotiable)The position will be based at The Ramsey Academy, Halstead. (“A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students, ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can”–Ofsted 2015)
The Trust is seeking to appoint:
- An outstanding teacher who is ready join a forward thinking, rapidly improving Faculty.
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Faculty Leader to enthuse students about Mathematics within an ambitious Faculty who aim to work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- A teacher committed to the importance of Mathematics in transforming students' numeracy, aspirations and lives.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities
The Trust can offer:
- The opportunity to be involved in the design and development of the Mathematics curriculum if desired.
- Strong support in personalised professional development as a Mathematics teacher.
- Support for SLE accreditation for suitable candidate.
- Allocated teaching room equipped with interactive touchscreen TV and visualiser.
Closing date: Monday 1st November 2021 at Midday
Interviews: TBCRelated Files