The Trust is seeking to appoint a Midday Assistant to join existing staff who supervise our students during their lunchtime break. You should enjoy working with young people and be caring but firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person in a forward-looking, friendly and supportive Academy with a 'can do' culture.
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and highly motivated individual who will contribute to the continued
improvements in the Science Department results in recent years. The appointed person will join an ambitious
and successful Department and be supported by two Deputy Curriculum Leaders and a team of experienced
teachers and technicians. You will play a significant role leading the continued development of a ‘five year’
curriculum, designed with the intention to challenge and enthuse students and lead the strategic planning for
The Trust is seeking to appoint;
- An outstanding teacher who is ready join a forward thinking and continually improving Curriculum Area
- A dynamic and inspiring teacher to work collaboratively with the Curriculum and Deputy Curriculum
- Leaders to enthuse students about Science within an ambitious Department who aim to work effectively as part of a team within the Academy to provide an outstanding educational experience for the students.
- An individual who wishes to be involved in the design and development of the Science curriculum and play a strategic role in the development of the Academy.
- A teacher committed to giving students extra-curricular opportunities.
The Trust requires an enthusiastic and dynamic Raising Standards Leader to lead the academic and personal development of our students. The post will require the successful candidate to lead one of our three vertical House groups, which includes students from Year 7 to 11. In addition to supporting students, a primary focus will be to track the progress and interventions for Lower School (Years 7 & 8) and Upper School (Years 9, 10 & 11) students.